Sunday, August 8, 2010

wildwildwood





































umbrellas like confetti on beaches. lemon and water. wildflowers on the side of the road. washed out wood. smiles of summer. holding hands. my neighbor's roses. custard. dolls. carnival lights.
wildwood had every color of summer. i was happy to be able to capture them all ... a color capturer.

i'm listening to a song about rainy days right now. it does make me think of autumn and winter. i'll be glad for snow, but i will miss the corn fields.

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors! These are such terrific photographs of what you were surrounded by! I'm glad you chose to post this. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the colors! They remind me of cotton candy and bubble gum. The colors also go very well with the carnival scenes, creates a wonderful vintagey look. Great photos! =)

    ReplyDelete